- Photography by Megan Houston. This photo was taken on an early morning hike to the famous potato chip rock in San Diego
- Megan is a Photographer, Powerlifter, and Dog Mom just to name a few and she can be followed on Instagram @_megmotivates_
- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 161
- Size 0.85" x 0.9"
- Yellow Sego Lily
- The Sego Lily is also Utah's State flower though, not commonly found in this brilliant yellow
- Interesting fact notated by Megan is that Native American's used the bulb, seed, and flower for culinary purposes
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Image on Front with Natural wood back
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic
- Doubles as an essential oil diffuser! Just add desired oil to natural wood back!
- Earrings come as shown
Every product is unique, just like you. If you're looking for a product that fits the mold of your life, the Sego Lilly #163 is for you.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 07, 2023